Sailing in the paradise of Turkey “With skipper on board”
Sun, sea and sailing … the perfect ingredients for relaxing and enjoying.
This is all possible in the Gulf of Fethiye. Come along on a journey to discover the beauty of the beautiful bays, clear blue sea and the culture of this beautiful part of Turkey.
Would you like to sail and maneuvering independently in the future? One of our regular skippers can teach you all you want to know about sailing.
Would you like to enjoy sailing while sitting back and relaxing? No problem! We have the experience to provide you with an unforgettable time on the water!
Of course there are plenty of activities on the southern coast of Turkey, from which you can choose. For example day one a wonderful afternoon sail, visiting Fethiye. The next day you can take the dolmus to the beautiful Ölüdeniz, with its beautiful white beaches and the opportunity to go “hang gliding”. With great balance between nature and development you can enjoy all this without too much tourists around you.
Near Dalyan, we find Eckencëk. It is a special experience to eat here! While staying here for a day we go with a motorboat to Dalyan. The boat ride takes you through the reeds on freshwater river Dalyan. There is a turtle beach and you can visit the Lycian tombs. How could one work on these cliffs in the fourth century BC? See for yourself and be surprised!
What do you think of trying out water skiing or snorkeling in Thumb Bay? Our Turkish hosts ‘Ali’ teaches you all of this in no time at all!
Fresh fish and original Turkish cuisine is are some of the great advantages of Thumb Bay. Do you still feel like a walk, here you can also admire one of the Kings tombs.
But the best sailing activity remains sailing with the guidance of an experienced skipper!
Extras on board
Next to the basic equipment for a Jeanneau 42i, we have a few extras on board. Not just for your safety but also for the ultimate comfort.
Life raft for 6 people
Jackets and life lines: 6
Free Internet (WiFi)
Dingy with outboard engine, usage included in price
Computer (wired and laptop)
12 to 220 Volt Inverter
Solar panels and generator
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42i Technical Data
- LOA: 12.93 m.
- Width: 4.13 m
- Draught: 2.13 m.
- Year: 2008
- Accommodation: 3 double cabins and a spacious lounge
- Shower / WC: 2
Layout of the Jeanneau 42i:
You will find more information in the brochure:
Has both a commercial and a technical background and education at the school and high school maritime inland. He has gained a lot of sailing regata on the North Sea.
Very experienced after seven years of sailing the world seas. Completed the Maritime Academy on Terschelling and Technology Management program.
|Low season||Midseason||High season|
|Price per week including skipper||€ 2800,-||€3150,-||€ 3450,-|
|Discount for two weeks||5%||5%||5%|
- Charter prices include a skipper on board!
- Charter Price includes: dinghy with outboard engine, linens and towels, cleaning and first and last night in the marina of Gocek.
- Charter Price does not include: mandatory Transitlog € 80, – (by Turkish government) per booking, food and drinks and overnight stays in other marinas.
- Payments: 50% is due upon booking and 50% by 6 weeks before arrival.
- Cancellation: In case of cancellation we reserve the right, then the funds paid in costs. If the booking can be replaced, we will minus the difference in price, and a cancellation fee of € 250, – the difference refunded.
- Our ship is fully insured WA Casco, plus “aansprakelijkheid derden” with an “eigen risico” (deposit) of € 1500, –
Transfer: We provide the transfer from the airport to the marina in Gocek and back again. For this we need the latest one week before your charter informed about date and time of arrival, flight number and number of persons. (transfer costs approximately € 60, -)
- Check in: 15.00 hours or later
- Check Out: 09.00 hours on the last day
* errors and changes reserved.